Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Stuff I'm Lovin


Oh my gosh, I've been writing like a madman… there goes one of my 2018 goals. I’ve been spending a lot of my free time thinking and writing. There’s just something about writing that helps relax the mind. Actually with all this writing… there’s also the eating part of it which is contributing towards my muffin top. Anyway back on topic, today’s post will be on Stuff I’m Loving


First up we have the Bőr Organics Eye Love Skin that I’ve been using for the last four weeks and have been very impressed with. Bőr products are 100% certified organic and formulated with natural and locally sourced ingredients. This eye cream contains ingredients such as white tea, coconut, avocado and rosehip to assist with hydrating the area around the eyes. I’ve found this eye cream to be hydrating (no more tightness around the eyes) and it has also helped to reduce puffiness.


I’ve been really into anti aging as I’m almost at the age where wrinkles will be popping up left, right and centre. So when I was sent the A’kin Purely Revitalising Brightening Day Cream I was pretty excited. I’ve used this cream for just over four weeks and it has left my skin feeling brighter and more moisturised. The texture of the cream is slightly thicker and the scent is not overwhelming. It absorbs into the skin quite quickly and doesn’t leave the skin looking greasy or shiny. A’kin products are vegan friendly and does not contain any nasties like sulfates, parabens and mineral oils. They also don’t test on animals!!

I’ve been using a few Lady Jayne hair accessories that were sent to me recently. The tangleze is the perfect size to put in handbags or gym bags. I mainly use mine twice a week after I’ve washed my hair to get rid of any tangles. The bobby pins and leather bow hair tie is great for the gym. My usual gym hairdo is a super high pony tail and bobby pins to pin down any pesky hairs.


I’ve previously reviewed some Dusty Girls products and have said how great they were. A few months ago, Dusty Girls released four shades of Natural Vegan Lipstick and four shades of Natural Mineral Eye Shadow. I was sent Natural Vegan Lipstick in Guava Pink and Natural Mineral Eye Shadow in Paper Bark & Summer Tan. Both the eye-shadows are quite neutral toned and have great pigmentation. The lipstick shade is a tad too light on its own but when paired with the right lip gloss, it looks amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment